Winter Harvest Festival is the Scenic Rim celebrated in one glorious, flavour-filled day, and everyone is invited! Scenic Rim Food Ambassador chefs join growers, producers and flavour-makers in celebrating the produce of the Scenic Rim. More than 50 stallholders are represented – check out the 2023 list below!
Stallholder applications for the 2024 Winter Harvest Festival will open in late January 2024.
BREAD & CHEESE, MILK & HONEY, FRESH PRODUCE, LOCALLY PRODUCED
- Areleah Chocolates – Rocky Road, fudge, peanut brittle, coconut ice, rainbow jellies, freckles and more
- Arthur Clives Bakery Café – house-made breads, sandwiches, pies, sausage rolls, cakes and pastries
- Bee All Natural – raw honey, creamed honey, infused creamed honey, honey based bath, body and beauty products
- Canungra Creek Finger limes – Fresh finger limes, marmalades and preserves made with finger limes, skin Products made from finger limes
- Chef Dylan’s Gourmet Food Co. – seasonings and small batches sauces created on Mount Tamborine using fresh local ingredients sourced direct wherever possible
- Christmas Creek Produce – Dried fruits and salts
- Chokola’j – small batch chocolate and confectionery using locally sourced produce – roasted macadamia and lemon myrtle chocolate bars, Dried Olive chocolate bars, honeycomb, macadamia brittle
- Greenlee Farm – Dry roasted & salted macadamias, macadamia brittle, Nut-In-Shell, TJ’s Nutcrackers
- Hampson Honey – Locally produced raw honey and honeycomb products
- Heritage Poultry – if you want to take home a laying hen or a day old chick, this is the place! Yep, they have all you need as well to create your own chicken coop.
- Kalfresh Vegetables – local produce galore – and CARROTS!
- Kent’s Produce – coffee, bacon and egg burgers, hamburgers, toasted sandwiches and fresh produce
- Moffatt Fresh Produce – more local produce galore!!
- Moshki – crochet baskets, bags and more made from jute twine and more
- My Mountain Farm – luxurious goat milk soaps, products and balms, tumeric products and remedies, and freshly harvested garlic, ginger and tumeric
- Olive View Farm – EV Olive oil, table olives, dipping oil, relishes, jams, chutneys, magnesium products made with local edible flowers, organic kombucha, dukkah, lip balm, olive blossom honey, native bush food tea
- Rathlogan Olive Grove / The Shed Café – Olives, olive oil, vinegars and dukkah
- Scenic Rim Farm Box – Meet the fabulous Scenic Rim Farm Box team face to face and find out more about the Scenic Rim home delivery food service. Fresh produce from Kalfresh will be available for purchase.
- Scenic Rim Mushrooms – grow kits, fresh harvested mushrooms, mushroom salts and Lions Mane extracts
- Summer Land Camels – Gelato, cheese and charcuterie packs and skincare products
- The Pickling Project – Pickles, relishes and ferments
- Tommerup’s Dairy Farm – dairy products straight from the farm
- Tracey’s Tucker Bag – artisan meal bag made with a selection of spices, beans, rice and lentils in a coloured sands style. Great for the slow cooker, camp oven and stove top.
- Truffle Discovery Centre – Truffle infused condiments – oils, balsamics, aioli, mustard, butter, cheese, sauces, salt, seasonings, hot sauce. Non truffle gourmet condiments – jams, chutneys and sauces.
- Ungermann Brothers Gourmet Ice Cream – handmade and created from natural fruits and flavours
- Valley Pride Produce – fresh farm vegetables, jams, chutneys, infused beets, banana breads, honey, lamb and goat meats, Hummus, pesto, all locally produced
- Vanbery Jam Co – Rosella products including jam, paste, syrup, coulis and flowers. Plus orange marmalade and lemon curd
- Wilde Foods – Pickled Warrgal Greens, Pickled Warrigal Greens & Macadamia Nut Pesto, Davidson’s Plum Spicy Sauce, Wilde Dukkah, Pepperberry & Wattleseed Rub and native food tastings
FOR SIPS AND TIPPLES
- Barney Creek Vineyard Cottages – tasting varieties include Shiraz, Petit Verdot, Grenache and Mourvedre
- Cauldron Distillery – gin and hot toddy tastings
- O’Reilly’s Canungra Valley Vineyards – tastings, glass sales and bottle sales
- Scenic Rim Brewery and Café – craft beer and pretzels
- Summer Land Camels – vodka tastings and sales
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery – with their range of award winning liqueurs, gin, vodka and more, plus their just-awarded World’s Best Brandy!
- The Overflow Estate 1895 – tasting varieties include Vermentino, Fiano, Montepulciano, Tempranillo, Rose, Sparkling Rose, Sparkling White Wine and Sparkling Red Wine
- Witches Falls Winery – Witches Falls Wine and Eighth Day Cider
READY TO EAT
- Dosa Delish – Crispy savoury Indian pancakes with spicy potato masala, zingy samba sauce and coconut chutney. Gluten free, vegan friendly and flavourfully fermented
- Fire N Dough Wood Fired Pizza – Wood fired pizza (using local ingredient toppings)
- Lopez at Home – Scenic Rim beef cheek tacos and charred carrot tacos prepared by Scenic Rim Food Ambassador Josh Lopez
- Moda Tapas Brasa Bar – delicious Spanish paella prepared by Scenic Rim Ambassador chef Javier Codina
- Pots of Produce – Vegan, vegetarian and gluten free food using locally grown produce, along with fresh juices, lemonade and chai tea
- The Butcher Co. – Sausages on a stick, rib fillet sliders, small goods – kabana, salami and pepperoni
FLOWERS, HERBS AND PLANTS
- Elderflower Farm – their famous fresh farm flowers, plus their wonderful products including flower sprinkles, Floripops, flower field honey and honeycomb, seed bombs, bath salts, flower seeds and edible flowers.
- Jasmine Urban Farm – seedlings, seed bombs and herbal teas
FOR THE COFFEE LOVERS
- Cuppa-licious – coffee, tea, chai, hot chocolate, iced latte and milkshakes
- Ginger & Bean (vintage coffee caravan) – Botero Coffee, teas, juices and cakes
- Scenic Rim eXpresso – full coffee range made with For Real Milk and Dairy Farmers milk
- Plus cold drinks available from the Aratula Community Sports Centre, coffee from Kent’s Produce and organic Kombucha from Olive View Farm